Count

2/23/2007

I hate

When Tim Hardaway said he hates gay people, I was waiting for my car to arrive in the valet. I was shocked and, frankly, mortified. I'm more shocked at his stupidity than his views. Here's a former NBA player, fairly popular in his days (man, I miss the TMC), has been around media for a while, etc etc. How could he just go on radio and say such things!? Is he out of his mind?

Anyway, regardless of what you think of Tim Hardaway or his views, here's a great interview of Hardaway. I now have a bit more sympathy for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this interview when I was in the DM class last night.

I was thinking, is it because of the religion thing that some people cannot accept homosexuality? Or because they have different value systems? For example, my mother would think this is kind of mental illness, but wouldn't regard it as a sin. But my religious friend told me that this is a sin. Of course, he then comforted me that it doesn't mean it's worse than other sins like theft or murder (for some weird reasons, he thought I was a lesbian at that time).