Count

9/21/2006

My New GF

She's cute. She's beautiful. She's pretty cool. Bold, even. She's a bit heavy, but she has a great body. And I mean GREAT body. She doesn't know I have a blog, so I can pretty much write anything I want.

She let's me decide everything. When I don't feel like it, she'll make all the decisions for me. She's easy to read, yet there's a sophistication that I can't really understand (I'm trying). She's a bit flashy on the outside, but conservative inside. There's obviously a lot that I need to learn about her.

She doesn't really ask for anything, though buying her accessories is going to cost me big time. I think she's quite perfect, to be honest.

Her name is Nikon D80. My new toy. I love her. Maybe I can forget. Oh, and did I mention tomorrow is the first school day?

5 comments:

Huckle Cat said...

What's her name? My camera named himself Frank.

hedonist said...

Glad you found you new love...Good luck with your second year!!

shmoo said...

Wow. I can't believe you called your girlfriend a toy. Is that all she is to you? And does she have a sister?

Anonymous said...

You need to get the Leica M8. Then you won't help but stroke her every night.

Josekin said...

Perhaps I need a naming contest for my GF...