Count

5/14/2006

Weekend

Picture (thanks to Davidson) from our Michigan fishing trip last week. So, midterms are over, and life is back to normal. Last night it was Follies for the GSB. Nice production. Loved the outsourced interview feedback. And the percussion of company names. Too much serious singing, though. We're there to have fun, man!

So far, it's been a rather boring weekend. Feeling a bit blue too.

Watching the Cubs game from a rooftop tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Oh, and I keep wondering who the GSB blogs belong too. Some I've been able to find out. Other's I'm completely in the dark.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm shmoo. Who don't you know?

Are you going to the thing at Rock Bottom tonight? I think I'll walk ovah.

Josekin said...

I know you, shmoo. Waahking ovah tonight is good.

Anonymous said...

Good blog Josekin,

Murli

Anonymous said...

酷!