Count

4/12/2006

A bit disappointed

If you are wondering where I've been for the last few days, I was in Toronto visitng my girl friend (she too understands business school classes...). Anyway, it's always nice to see Kal even if it's only for a few days. As usual, the Lam cousins had yet another dinner that is measured by pounds and not dollars. I miss Asian food.

Anyway, Kal brought my pictures from Hong Kong. I must admit that I am rather disappointed at the quality. Some of them I expected to be difficult because of the lack of sunlight (at Grand Canton... uh... Canyon); others was just my lack of understanding on how the camera handles lights. Especially on using long lens and not being able to control the shutter speed. Very disappointing. Here's one from Death Valley. With some help from photoshop (Picasa), there is more contrast for a better feel.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cheer up! I think you've done a great job. :)

2R