Count

12/10/2005

Post Finals

Well, if there's one golden lesson you learn from business school, it is this: you will feel guilty about any idle time. So what did I do the day after? Cover letters, recuiting emails, company research... these seem worse than classes themselves!

I'm finally heading back to Hong Kong. Looking forward to this break. Oh, and I'll try and make a post every day. Something simple that touched my soul. Here it is:

I watched Syriana last night. It was quite boring and disjointed, so I fell asleep every now and then. At the end of the movie, I was lost and had no idea what was going on. Anyway, while not feeling that good about spending $8.50 to take a nap, I wasn't feeling too bad. It was, after all, a nice nap. Funny thing is, EVERYBODY coming out of the theater was saying "when did you fall asleep/wake up?" haha.

Well, my immediate reaction was: wow, this is just like class...!

No comments: