Count

8/17/2004

Book Review

The book I just finished reading is "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom, who also wrote "Tuesdays with Morrie." I have never read Tuesdays, but I plan to buy that book based on what I read in Heaven. A very creative book with a light story about life - a man dies and he goes to heaven and his experiences up there.

I wish Alan went through the same thing.

Back to the book. It's light and it warms your heart. Critics have said that the Tuesdays book is much better. I wonder. Heaven is already a very good book... most critics may be religious and therefore have a bias against Heaven. Either way, I haven't read the first book so I will pass on judgement now. Will get back to you guys once I read Tuesdays. Oh, and if you are religious, Heaven should still be a nice story to read. It's very short and shouldn't take more than a day.

Have fun reading. And hopefully you can reflect on your life as well.

No comments: